Available Services
Tax Returns
Whether you are an individual, sole proprietor, corporation or not-for-profit, I can help you prepare and file your tax return.
IRS Audit Representation
Should you come under audit by the IRS, I can represent you as your agent.
Posting of AP/AR financial transactions, account reconciliation and year-end checkups to ensure tax return readiness
Business Startup up
From business licenses to incorporation filings and system implementations to policies & procedures and more
Business Dissolution
Prepare and file necessary documents to dissolve your business and end your tax and filing obligations
Quickbooks Help
Quickbooks installation, setup, instruction and advice
Frequently Asked Questions
While the EA credential is administered by the Internal Revenue Service, an Enrolled Agent is NOT an agent or employee of the IRS. No, sir. An Enrolled Agent is an independent tax professional who is enrolled to represent a taxpayer as their agent when it comes to proceedings with the IRS.

As the IRS puts it: “An Enrolled Agent is a person who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service...Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards. Individuals who obtain this elite status must adhere to ethical standards and complete 72 hours of continuing education courses every three years."
To become an Enrolled Agent, one must successfully complete a three-part exam known as the Special Enrollment Examination, the 3 parts being:

• Individual
• Business
• Representation, Practice and Procedures
To remain an Enrolled Agent, one must complete 72 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) every three years, including two hours per year of ethics training.
Enrolled Agents enjoy unlimited practice rights. This means they have no restrictions when it comes to the kinds of tax matters they can handle, which taxpayers they can represent and which IRS offices they can represent clients before.
An Enrolled Agent can advise, represent and prepare tax returns for any entity with tax-reporting requirements, including individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates and trusts. An Enrolled Agent's particular expertise in the continually changing field of taxation makes them especially effective in representing taxpayers audited by the IRS.
Only Enrolled Agents are required to give evidence of their competence in matters of taxation to the IRS before they may represent a taxpayer before the IRS. Attorneys and CPAs may or may not choose to specialize in taxes; all Enrolled Agents specialize in taxation. Enrolled Agents are also the only taxpayer reps who receive their right to practice from the federal government; CPAs and attorneys are licensed by state governments.